Sunday 1 March 2020

a Crowd

yes, we found one last night
at a Greek Restaurant
Busy, busy

And there were Asians in the crowd

The left overs were terrific - namely, moussaka and rice
You should know that a neighbouring restaurant was almost vacant

I read a paragraph in a Donna Leon, Inspector Brunetti story, where a Venetian home from a 3 week English course in England returns home.
Her first thought fresh onion, tomato,spinach and pasta. No tomato sauce etc.
She  lightly sauteed all the veg and topped the pasta.
Very simple
Well, more or less, thats what I had. Onion, tomato and spinach in olive oil. Tossed in the rice and moussaka.
Terrif !

Thanks Donna

The weather has been cold. We warm up and get rain
Warm is 46 F

Alright ! My latest Amazon Prime find Mrs Maisel continues tonight as I elliptick.

The new HRM is working out w/ me < ha ha, little joke >
Except for the calorie counter which is set for treadmill, outdoor bike or indoor bike . However, it requires that Tickr, my HRM, can access the program on the equipment piece or additional program on another app < they give you examples >
I chose to go w/ an estimate < as per the internet > of 1.26 Cal per lb for 30 minutes.
My calculation says approx 590 Cal to 700 Cal for 44 to 47 min. 
Recall a piece of apple pie is approx 400 Cal
Yes, I burn off some apple pie.
You should know, as well, that the effort that I put in where my heart rate gets up to an average of 115 - 120 BPM over the workout means that I'll continue to get extra calorie burn for 24 - 36 h after the workout
In general, then it means I get long term benefit form that workout.
Hopefully, Mrs Maisel inspires some speed and extra heartbeats.
Most information says that watching TV can mean less attention to the exercise that you are doing

Yeah, pal, you should try and see how exciting ellipticking is !!!!

TG for the TV



No comments:

Post a Comment