Friday 20 March 2020

" Worst Headache Ever "

reports 25 yr old, recently returned from Miami. A total body slam.

Weather is mild to start approx 60 F but windy. Rain is likely and the temperature drops all day to 48 F.
Cloudy and will slightly clear out. 

The new ' normal ' for exercise. Three days on < exercise > and one day off. Going for < maintain >
of course, same old, same old.

I suppose that I should tell you, I went w/ a new - ish routine. Result : slightly longer time and raised BPM average and of course, higher calorie burn. The calorie part is in doubt. The ' Tickr ' is set for treadmill or the closest workout that was available. At least, both treadmill and elliptical are weight bearing
type exercises.

Apparently, modern heroes get toilet paper. One per customer and I got 48 rolls. I missed the 100 roll pile.
Oh boy, could regret that later

No comments:

Post a Comment