Sunday 29 March 2020

And the Rain Goes On

yes, through the night

and still. The temperature is 40F and supposedly headed for 65 + but I don't know how. Wind is up and slashing through the trees
Ordered food in last night from ' Skip the Dishes ' from " Taste of the Greek ". Except ' Door Dash ' came.
Service on time w/ food cool to lukewarm. The drive was 20 something minutes.
Taste of the Greek tasted fine. We stored food for two more meals.

In fact, lamb sandwiches for breakfast was de rigeur this morning. And scary was the grease that melted off the meat. I wrapped the lamb in paper towel and microwaved the meat. The wrapper was saturated w/ grease. I guess last night, I ate a large portion of grease w/ my meal.

And today, its supposed to clear but there is a 40 % chance of rain.

Alright, CoVid - 19 - there I said the words b/c thats the whole news cycle

The neighbours took our order when they went shopping. We even got toilet paper < we put it down just in case that they found some >

No comments:

Post a Comment