Sunday 22 March 2020

Coniinue the Blog

or
blah, blah,blah

But this blogging is therapeutic ( ? sp ). I know it is

Temperature 25 F feels like 12 but -> 34 F
Wind is E 19 mph. Pressure rising
Sun 7:17A and 7:32 P
Partly cloudy

Going forward < I  hear that phrase, all the time, especially from business types, thus I'm using it - finally >
I will buy bread from the Cliffside Hearth Bakery and give it to our neighbours -good will etc.
We will order takeout from the little restaurant up at the big corner
Just a thought - or a try

I did it
What ?
I went out on purpose to hug a tree.  Actually, the advice was to touch a tree - supposedly to calm you down. Ground yourself in thinking of the tree - nature.
But I thought of the expression < yeah, tree hugger >
I did
Calm. No. Cold. YES
really cold out there
12 h plus sun but cold still

No comments:

Post a Comment