Tuesday 17 March 2020

Spring < not > Showers

spring  not quite

but 7:26 P sun up and 7:26 sun down
Hey ! thats 12 h - I thought spring came Thurs
I'll research that

Temperature is 38 F going for 46
Wind S14 mph Pressure falling
Oh, wowzers - chance of flurries
thats it - spring flurries

The topic is exercising but it could be entitled other ways. I ponder the bit about staying motivated, in all things.
For exercise, when I ran there was always a time < to beat > or a distance to go. I've said that if you had told me what my routine <  at this time > was - I would have guffawed. 
My goal : starting in 2003 was to be able to do what I was doing in 2003, ten years on.
The first elliptical was purchased in that year, with that goal in mind.
I was to maintain < see, there it is > cardio but also overall tone etc.
Maintain. So uninspring !
Stay the same < which I'm not, for sure, but the semblance of >  I guess.
Well, another elliptical machine later, still at it.
I think that I want a reward -  a prize 
an achievement
What have you done
stayed the same < see ! so lame >
Alright, thats whats on my mind, today.

However, in watching ' Goodbye, Christopher Robin ' < again > Daphne Milne says ' there is always ugly in this world, the trick is to find something worth believing in '
Thus, maybe I need to trust that in trying to stay the same - something good happens
Sure, watch alot of Netflix and Prime



No comments:

Post a Comment