Tuesday 24 March 2020

Making It Up

or a normal blogging day

The weather:
34 F headed for 44
Wind NE 9 mph
12h 21 min of Mr Yellow  + cloud
A better looking day, overall, is what we see

We made our first on line / delivery to the door, grocery order. Are we hip or modern or what ?
Woohee, getting in there w/ the Millennials 
but we are not out partying

Apparently, there are ' windows ' and the only or earliest ' window ' is a week and days away. I think the food will spoil by then in the carry box.

The liquor store delivers in 2 - 4 days, booze is easy to ship out

We needed some foodstuffs < puff cookies and butter tarts >, kidding but I was there, extras for morale
Some veg, bread, milk etc
Quiet in the store but I goofed twice. I was 6 ft away but you need to wait for the cashier to call yo < oops 1 > THEN I crossed the line too soon < oops 2 > 
They might let me come back, 3 oops and you're gone

No comments:

Post a Comment