Friday 6 March 2020

TGI Friday

huh ? we're retired
Friday is a day

Today in the ' boro ' is temperature at 32 F w/ the wind out of the NE at 6 mph, mostly cloudy, Sunrise 6:45 A and Sundown 6:11 P and a rising barometer or high pressure coming in


When teaching, I was always aware of the distinction between the students view of time / their life and mine
The students lived for weekends < other people  did too, maybe >
But I mean, a differnet world for them them come the weekend
Unfortunately, I observed that I marked time by report cards < twice a year > or change of term
or god forbid by Christmases

And it may have gotten worse, b/c sometime I think that I'm counting decades

Under the category of why you're getting stomped - we look at the Johns Hopkins Bluejays in Mens D1 lacrosse. Hops record is 1 - 3, not good
those opponents are 17 - 1 so far this season and ranked in the top 20 and three are top 10
Still, a win is always welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment