Wednesday 20 January 2021

Be Ready for Anything ⚡πŸ’§❄πŸ”₯

 as an ex - Boy Scout who often mistakes ' buy everything ' for ' Be Prepared ' , this banner was inviting   < likely in the wrong ways >

Slept til now. No coffee, except a sip of last night s cold coffee. Sun is holding court out there. We are riding near freezing for 2 more days then night temperatures drop to 20 F 

A SNAFU < situation normal all fouled up >

from CBC on line, my interpretation. Our numbers are down and no more vaccine is coming for for a week. Many vaccinations sites are closed and cancelling scheduled appointments. BUT there is a caveat b/c Toronto health is under reporting numbers < maybe >. WELL are they or not < ????? > Toronto opened a prototype vaccination clinic for mass immunizing but got to 250 people a day and is now out of vials.

The prototype was to be the pracctice run for the spring.

Please note that in a population of 14 million, well, 250 a day is ' spit in the ocean ' effect.

Hi, Dutch girl 

Continued sunshine and cold b/c that wind is NNW or ' frigid - air ' as in the company.

An historic day, there will never be another January 20, 2021 in my life. See shouldn't have slept in - blew it, big time. Perhaps, I need to make an effort for January 21, 2021 or < 21 - 01 - 21 in digit speak >

And then of course, there comes January 22, 2021. Will it ever end, these historic days.  I'll do some research on how historic these historic days will be. Can't be waking early, every historic day, can I ?      Would I ? 

After all, ' be prepared ' or go buy something

I did - bought pumpkin pie .... oh, me oh my !

Just me ? Lee Valley Tools, an Ontario based garden / woodworking supply company, advertised a ' leather cord wallet ' or organizer for computer / electronic peripherals eletrical cords. Leather aprons for electrical cords.  ??????? sounds oxymoronic. Right 

Wrong



No comments:

Post a Comment