Friday 15 January 2021

Make Your Home Sparkle ✨

 very embarassing here. Do they know about us ?

Don't tell on us. We'll get going on sparkling. Maybe, we'll start w/ ' spark ' first

A gray day w/ a rising breeze and the promise of precipitation. Recall its going to be the ' kitchen cupboard ' coming down on T.O.

The Lee Valley Company had an advert calling for ' hibermaking ' as in your stuck inside so do something. My attempt was ' organizing'. You see, I have lots of tools. All organized in storage units such as a mechanics rolling tool chest. Over the years, accumulation has outstripped usage or functionality.

My specialty is re - organizing.     Last    operation   was ' amazing ' . B/c I cleaned off the top of the rolling chest. The top is recessed and covered w/ a ribbed mat for all round use. But if the top is covered w/ bits and bobs thrown loose or semi sorted in a muffin tin  < as if that passes for organizing > . It is very hard to see the utility of that top surface....... Job done.                                         The top is clear and stores waxes and lubricants that were loose or jumbled on a shelf, in a box that displays the items    < so that you can see whats available >

We shall see said the Zen Master. B/c that chest top didn't reach the jumble - mumble state in a few days. That was likely years < as in 10 > since last review. Review. Does that mean I looked at it or did something.

In my defence. Over 50 years, my father gifted me w/ tools to encourage fixing and repairing around the house. I've owned a home for 40 years. W/ a garage and a tool room, always.

As well, I often bought my dad tools as gifts. Knives and axes for example. In fact, you can guess that on many occasions we managed to duplicate tools. When my father passed - lo and behold, I came up w/ doubles of 40 % of my tools. I re-gifted some.

However, you got it - I can fill two repairman satchels identically or almost. I can almost interchange units and find the same items < give or take > in each bag. Actually, 1 bag and 1 bucket b/c I bought a ' bucketeer ' organizer pouch system. Sure. You had to figure on that one

No comments:

Post a Comment