Sunday 24 January 2021

Simple Living Sunday: Illuminating Tips for Non-Electric Lighting ๐Ÿ’ก

 Illuminating Tips for Non-Electric Lighting ๐Ÿ’ก Lehman s for sustainable living.  Tips from the past bring a stable future.

Cold. Yesterday, the basement was the coldest this year and season < winter >. I watch the automatic heater setting in the washroom.The reading has been, say, 65 to 66.something but I saw a 64 F on the display.

Typically, one of us is down in the fireplace room watching TV < fireplace on >

Turns out that I fell asleep and re - awoke at 11.............    .........11 ! Like in noon.  
A lazy day, thus 2 beers seemed about right for the afternoon of going nowhere in no hurry

Tomorrow, I'm starting a new segment called       ' you have it and do you use it '. I've spoken of tools  - buying, organizing and inheriting. And my go - to store is Lee Valley Tools of Ottawa.
Some years ago, I recognized the accumulation of Lee Valley equipment but ' do you even use them ? ' came to mind. I went to the LV catalogue and photocopied the image of each tool and title,  making a collage of the items. In essence a catalogue of Lee Valley Tools ala me.
Tomorrow, I'll go through ' catalogue ala me ' and tell you if the item gets used and how much

See, thought you should turn to another channel -well , it's your big chance

Cold, again. Sun, yes and wind

Re - organizing continues. Other people write about ripping out decks and taking up wall to wall. Me. I sorted through some mislabelled drawers in a plastic storage cabinet - mostly fishing related < spare parts for fishing lures and other tittilating things like that >. 

Also, I found a box labelled ' rebounder ' which I sold, 2 years ago. Inside was anhoring pegs for the rebounder net which sent a lacrosse ball back to you. Great anchors. And velcro straps which are big and I don't know what they did.

Ha ! beat that after 2 beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment