Sunday 3 January 2021

Suppertime Savers! Make Serving and Storage Simple. 🍴

 Lehman

w/ ' frozen dessert ' falling for the last 1/2 he and temperature hover at 32 ish

CV 19 numbers ' steady ' at near disaster status. Just a nudge upward would start a tidal wave 🌊


#2897 because a relative called me a blogger < w/ 3 followers >

the day is clear and all that kuffufle in the sky  - resulted in not much difference

Fact, twice I've seen or heard ' Hope is not a plan " in a TV show. Applied to my fishing, it explains a lot. I start each day w/ ' hope '. Funny, I always thought, great way to begin ........ even better way to finish.

B/c in ' Star Wars ', they know - " Rebellions are built on hope "

I can start a fishing rebellion. Plastic worms will conquer the world.

or the Otonabee, whichever comes first

Hey, Dutch girl, glad you're here < MWM >

No comments:

Post a Comment