Sunday 17 January 2021

darkest before the dawn

 guess that I'll find out. saw the clock and it said 4:15, moistened my eyes and saw the clock at 4:45

I'm awake ish. Coffee and typing

Did a sweep of CBC on line - no joy. The latest innuendo re : CV 19 is that our increasing cases of CV19 are driven by the new variants. Doesn't mean much but someone gets to pretend that they know whats going on - hindsight being 80 / 80.

' little by little, we meet in the middle ' BeeGees lyric ..... there is one left 

Actually, I've been lying to you. In the morning, as today - I need eye drops or a face rinse < filtered water > b/c my eyes are very dry. In fact, I < and M > can hear them squeak or click throughout the day as well. Along w/ the caffeine thing - clicking eye gets me up. Point of truth, there hasn't been a morning in months where I haven't rinsed my face < cup water and hold it on my eye >

Dismal day w/ above seasonal feel. Wind kicked up a bit and dampish air. I got out to feebly move stuff around. Basically, show myself and improve the property or ot let it fall down totally

No comments:

Post a Comment