Monday 25 January 2021

on a dark Monday AM

 imitating life but coffee in hand

The theme was Lee Valley and the catalogue ala me. I was thinking < those are dangerous words, BTW >         ' you'd better do a count of item types < not total objects  b/c you know that I'd have more than one, in many cases >. The count of descriptors came to 70 +

First a brief story. About ten or so years ago, I was using a torque driver hand - powered gun < in English its a pistol grip squeeze screw driver >. And I twisted the trigger part out of alignment. Severely enough, that the torque driver was useless. I returned to the store and said that I had broken the driver and could you help me get it repaired.                                                                       The clerk said ' give me a moment '. He came back w/ a torque driver in package and said ' there you go good as new ' Really.                                                                And I still use that torque driver b/c it saves your wrist from that constant twist motion w/ a screw driver.

As well, that catalog is old - ish. It won't have recent items such as an indoor / outdoor analog thermometer that is on the kitchen window. Or the meat / candy thermometer we got for Xmas. The thermometer is instant read, can be used by right and left handed persons and adjusts through 120 degrees for ease of reading.

Oh, I see that I've started the job.


No comments:

Post a Comment