Wednesday 14 December 2022

๐Ÿ˜‰ the Beginning

 was a fine idea. A blog that was 2 sentences long. Witty and brief

๐Ÿ˜‰   guess that s an ' Oops '

Now, 3 600 entries in and what have you got

a slowly evolving beastie of a thing. no fangs or claws

yes, I have my coffee   slept well.

From the CBC online

extreme intoxication  - there is a Federal law in Canada

nuclear fusion - U.S. announces breakthrough

inflation shrinks for 5 th striaght month in the States

Okay. Well, I didn't read the story. Just the banner AND

Heavy snow, strong wind gusts and the risk of freezing rain late Thursday morning through Thursday night. 


From Environment Canada

Category. A job done and I can rest my worried mind. The drip may be solved. The roof crew came in the near freezing temperature.
They managed to safely on the roof. 
They assured me that snow would get to the skylight frame and the annoying drip should be over.

We shall see said the Zen Master [ yeah, him again

No comments:

Post a Comment