Monday 12 December 2022

๐Ÿ˜ท ' Its Coming on Christmas .....

 ๐Ÿ˜ท the very apropos, medical mask

... bringing Peace and joy ..... ' Joni Mitchell from her Xmas song. But I think that the lyrics go ' I wish that I could cry me a river '

Googled the lyrics for ' River '

It's coming on ChristmasThey're cutting down treesThey're putting up reindeerAnd singing songs of joy and peaceOh, I wish I had a riverI could skate away onBut it don't snow hereIt stays pretty greenI'm going to make a lot of moneyThen I'm going to quit this crazy sceneI wish I had a river

a thought provoking song there, Joni

on masking. we still mask up going into stores. the percentage of customers wearing masks depends on the business. Shoppers Drug Mart has 70 % masked.

Yesterday, at the Tiger 40 % were masked up

our hospital ER numbers and respiratory units have exploded. younger patients w/ CV 19, RSV and colds and flu fill the waiting rooms

the day is gray and damp w/ middling cold, no wind yet. overall, we can stand it

Roads are wet and sloppy but a drop in temperature is due - icy, dicey roads

the ' Real Mc Coy ' is a burger and pizza place up the street about two miles. The owner has lost his lease b/c the landlord sold the plaza to a developer. We decided to give them a try. AND great food. Heck, they've ben there 35 yrs and we went tonight. Aren't we clever ??

My new barber / hairdresser lady [ just found ] has been in the plaza south of us - longer than wev'e been in ths house. Talk about  real knack for discovery




No comments:

Post a Comment