Sunday 18 December 2022

ੳੳੳ Dec 18

 ੳੳੳ this is gurmukhi from my drawing on the ' emoji board '. I drew a figure and the image pops up

Oh, I print the date for me not you. Keeping track

We are invited to a Xmas lunch. Thus, exercise needed to be at 8:30 or 4:30.
I didn't try to fool myself about exercising after the lunch [ no way, Jose ]. I promised myself. Go easy, really doesn't matter, pretend it s like a walk w/ some calisthenics.

I rode [ did ] the elliptical, free weights and rowed for 7 minutes. Well, I matched the regular workout in calories but had a higher max rate and average HR.

Yes, going easy like a walk, produced better numbers. But its not about numbers, so you say.

Why do you keep track then ? ?? ?
B/c it matters !!

Relly, tho' this was a much easier routine than normal or what the other day was.

Lunch was soup and a mixed platter of fresh vegetables, sausage roll, buns and crackers . Light and variable. Neat. Plus cookies of all kinds.


No comments:

Post a Comment