Monday 5 December 2022

ன On the fifth of December

 you get the Tamil symbol for 'NNNA ' now use that in a sentence

Follow up. The  ' control ' plan for health [ drop a few lbs  ]. I'm down to 176 #.
Details. I've substituted or exchanged many different items for breakfast. Apple sauce and yoghurt plus granola, e.g.. As mentioned, I use Matzos crackers topped w/ say, smoked meat and cheese. I'm using baked potato leftovers as breakfast mains [ really Irish that ] as in homefried potatoes w/ a sunnyside up egg.
Alright. Alright ! I've eliminated bread. However, I'm also having a beer a day as reward.

Do I miss the bread. Maybe a little. But I still have noodles [ in soup ] , rice and pasta. I am just a bit more creative at meal times.

This is where that I expound on how great I feel. Full of vim and vigour.

Not quite. I'd say ' same old ' - life goes on. Starving hungry. Nope.
How long can I continue. Right now, as long as I need to.

We've had our rain. Now, we should settle down a bit to 40 ish temperatures. Oops ! Rain is still due for two days [ off and on ]. THEN we settle down. 

I searched for ' important ' and surfing a bit found this image. I'd love this stamp or decal. I'd stick that sucker on everything. ' Important ' has lost something in the translation. The word is still used but I believe, that ' important ' on a document is interpreted as ' ignore what comes after '
Usually, when reading the product information guide, the first page      ( s ) are ' Important '
as in, this toaster should not be used outside in the rain
or
inserting your finger into the toaster may cause damage [ to the appliance ]


No comments:

Post a Comment