Wednesday 28 December 2022

س ' holding back the years ....

س my sqiggle became the Arabic symbol

Simply Red. 

Weather: we enter a warming phase w/ a patchwork of precipittion, wind and sun and cloud. Th upshot ..... be prepared for anything
I figure the feeling will be a raw kinda environment. This means layer up or down w/ a slicker [ old fashioned for a raincoat ]

Well, two days of sleeping through the night, sort of awakening, between 6 - 7 AM
refreshed ???? umh, not sure
but grateful for some rest

haven't been to the CBC online but I predict

.... economy in a slump
.... government screwed up
..... healthcare on the brink

Our worry is : will the flight take off in a week
will the airport be bsck to semi normal
AND all out of our control

whats new then

A report on the day, since I did go out. Not bad. Damp as advertised, almost sunny. Breeze was noticeable. I survived. 
Chores : returned alcohol MT s
ensured that our cashcards will work [ PIN s are good ]
hauled home some Chinese food from the hot counter at Skyland
How do you spell success ' sweet n' sour chicken '
I said success not ' good for me '

If it was good for me it would resemble dog food and taste like cardboard


No comments:

Post a Comment