Tuesday 6 December 2022

what have you got today = ๐จณ

๐จณ we have kharoshthi symbo ' TTTHA ' which is used frequently, never

I swept through the CBC online for you. Only the highlights need reporting

wrong
fake
devastating
kindness

Say what ? Yes, there was a story of a girl helped through the generosity of spirit. What the          ' hey ' its Xmas time

Weather. Cool to cold, likely 44 F, give or take. Chance of wet.

BTW, shortly, I will post #4 000. Now, this is not like # of hits in MLB. Or number of times, ' the donald ' makes a gaffe. But, I've mentioned that most blogs last weeks to months.

Well, as you're aware I watch a lot of YouTube videos. About 3 weeks ago I saw a video where the host was trying to move those black mildewy marks on the grout in your shower.

So what the guy does is, he moistens paper towel with bleach keeps moistening it overnight and the black goes away.

I tried and it works. Problem, the grout that I treated is much whiter than the surrounding, non treated, grout. Thats an ' oops ' thus I should have cut down on the length of the bleach soaking. But I wasn't sure if the technique would even work. Lesson learned. I guess.

I promsied myself that I would check the gutters on the front of the house. Choked w/ leaves from the big winds that we had about 2 weeks ago.
The relatively mild temperatures, tempted me to give a ' blow out ' a try. I took a while to get ready. After all, I had drained the gas tank on the leaf blower. I admit that the whole thing got a little sloppy. When you attempt to quickly, setup, well, there are problems. However, I managed the task. W/ a success rate up at 95 %.

I originally, feared that the leaves were wet and packed ! Thats trouble.
First run through, I said ' wow, everything is flying out of the gutters '. So, a good day to try and a good result.

Defintely, earned a beer. That s a judgment call, Mine ! good call.



No comments:

Post a Comment