Saturday 17 December 2022

ぬ a squiggle by Any Other Name

yes, drew a shape and the emoji board gave me this

Trouble sleeping. I thought I'd type a little and see what happens.

I went through CBC online. Here is the nitty gritty
The snax " Bugles " are no longer available in Canada. And this is a trend ' of items that are no longer sold in Canada '. Didn't know that.

The weather : 32 F or thereabouts. Winds gusty but no rain is predicted
By the way, today is called ' SuperSaturday ' or the last weekend before Xmas. Followed no doubt by SuperSunday. Super !

Chores. Broke out the ladder and re - patched the ceiling in the kitchen.
I needed to ensure that heat loss through the hole we cut to inspect the nature of the insulation is minimized. Any opening not consistent w/ the rest of the insulated ceiling is a chimney for heat to escape.
For example, pot lights not properly covered are avenues for heat loss.

I used an aluminum foil heat reflector cut to size and pushed into the space w/ the foam insulation piece and plastic vapour barrier.
As well, I changed out a ' 22 yr life span ' LED that failed in two years.

However, suspiciously, the LED bulb burnt out at the side of the bulb. This event will take some consideration concerning the circumstance of the failure. My mind says, should not have happened that way. B/c there should be suggestion of over heating or a short circuit in the bulb.

" Get Me Through December " ala Natalie McMaster and Alison Krauss

Surfing YouTube, found this gem and said it all for me


No comments:

Post a Comment