Friday 2 December 2022

๐Šฟ maximize the technical

๐Šฟ the carian symbol for ' UU '


okay what are technical features well I'm voice dictating this blog
 how about that and not using the phone
 I'm actually using the duet tablet and laptop

Of course, this effort is trial and error [ you know where the emphasis is on that bifurcaton ]. 
Thus, I blurt out some words, the ' assistant ' translates [ quite accurately, too ]. I look at the mess of words and edit.
There are a multitude of  'Okay s ' in the dictation. Followed closely in number by ' alright '.
Anecdote. During my practice teaching sessions in 1973, an experienced teacher, supervisor, taped my 30 minute lesson.
The  number of ' OK s' exceeded the number of minutes.
Okay !  Okay ?  Okay

' Okay '  was transformed into interrogtive, beginning and end of a sentence. OMFL

The day is a mix of light, cold and ' off and on ' breeze. 

From the CBC online. AI affects seals. What ?

SealNet, and it's a facial recognition database that's used to track the movement of seals. 

Yes. Let s follow that pinniped.

No comments:

Post a Comment