Saturday 24 December 2022

๐ŸŒ Down to the Line

 ๐ŸŒ No, I didn't draw snail. It as a squiggle and the ' emoji ' board came up w/ a cute-sy image

Santa prepping the Aero Sleigh called ' Ho Ho 1 ' NORAD will track the trip.

Apparently, my presents are still unwrapped. I've been told that this delay keeps the gifts fresher [ yeah, I believe ]

Who won ? Ontario or Ohio. ON had more wrecks but OH might have led in deaths [ Ohio Turnpike pileup ].

We are fighting a battle inside here. I'm trying to keep the humidity in the 40 % RH range. Right now, it s likely 34 - 35. On the plus side, 34 beats whatever number would result w/out the humidifier.

Follow up. That OH Turnpike situation was destructive. A photo shows a pickup truck on top of another vehicle.

We can still hear the wind roar. Suppsoedly, we are out of the worst of the system.
I did shovel off the sideramp and backdeck. We need a second access point as an escape route in emergencies. There is an egress downstars  but upstairs needs a second way out.


No comments:

Post a Comment