Thursday 6 April 2023

23/ 04 - 6 or AP 6

 we are clicking right long w/ this April thing

Roger that. Went through CBC online and can report.
the whole site is chok a blok w/ ads. Good news then ?

Yep. What I thought. Nada.

The weather hovering in the mid 40 s for days to come. Still a mixed bag of ' unsettled ' weather. Oh, sorry, its not ' dynamic ' 
I noticed that the weather girl threw in ' dynamic ' to describe our stormy weather days.


to sum up the fishing experience, a pleasant way to spend an hour more or less. Standing there, I can see the year lay out before me.

I've fished since I was 7 or so. I have owned or shared a cottage since 1963. A brief period, say 1977 to 1981 was cottageless. Again approx 2004 to 2005 there was no cottage.

Now. I use a cottage and store my boat. 
Ah, the great Canadian cottage idyll.

A friend, E .. is years younger and has probably fished more hours than me and definitely caught more fish and bigger. Thus, I sometimes wonder if I should wax so eloquent about fishing and my life.

However, on any scale, I fish.

Why ? Really ? For whatever reason we ordered 3 items form Amazon [ free delivery ]
Caught in the grip of the giant - seduced by the dark side
Guilty of rampant consumerism

Did I ever imagine that I would hire a ground penetrating radar services ?
NO. But I did. The collapsing gorund under the interlock needs to be dealt w/. I f there is any danger of the driveway or furhter collpase under the interlock then I need to know

Really. GPR on my property ???? Who coulda thunk


 

No comments:

Post a Comment