Wednesday 12 April 2023

⛃ Failing AI

[ this is a black checker ]

OMFL, I was trying to draw a plastic container. Thus, either emoji board is at fault or my artistic ability is

Why ? container ? b/c Tupperware is in the tank. Share prices are at almost rock bottom and the company is bleating out warnings of failure.

Hey, this is good news ??? no. but at least, I'm not writing about Leopard tanks going to Ukraine

Failing. Somewhat of an expert here. I discovered that an Australian Company called Alvey closed for good. Alvey rose to fame in Oz and the rest of the fishing world by lionizing and popularizing a distance casting reel.

Going back. On YouTube, I saw a short clip of the World Casting Championships. I believe the episode that I saw had a cast of 200 + yards [ 2 football fileds ]. Yes. The fishing reel was an Alvey.
The Alvey is a sidecast reel.
Never intending to enter the World Championships, still I wanted one.
OZ !. Well, I found ' Alvey, Fla '. Simply, order the reel and have it shipped to the Sunrise in January, St Pete Beach.

All in the reel was $ 30. A marvel of engineering. Truth be told, I've used the reel maybe 6 times and caught four fish. I bought the matching rod a year later.

My record cast was 60 ft. Yes, any cast that I make can easily be 60 ft. w/ regular gear. BUT I own an Alvey.

I keep it spooled up and ready. Of course. 


Might not be exactly mine but this is a Google image of an Alvey.

"" THERE IS A Government agency involved ""
So, I'm watching the intro to an Ozzy film. ' Secret City '.
Thats the line in the beginning 3 minutes
Thus, I figured. Start most movies w/ the line ' there is a government agency involved '
Everyone can then figure out that there is skull duggery at every level and it goes way up. The Oval Office etc is compromised !!!
See. Stop the movie right there. We'll just fill in the blanks
Guns. Electronic surveillance ....
they know your toilet tissue brand
Eek !! the government cheats ??? OMFL
Really ????
See. One and done

No comments:

Post a Comment