Thursday 13 April 2023

😲 " This Could Be the Last Time ....

oh, no " yesterday

bought driveway sealer [ same brand as last year ]
set up the power washer
washed down the asphalt

RESTED and had a bite

Black topped the driveway 

And could I feel it. really tired and a little sore

But alive. This morning the driveway looks decent

Ah, the price we pay 😲😲 and pay and pay

where is the horse linament

Plus I'm running an experiment. I poured a can of SeaFoam engine detergent into the gas tank. I figure that SeaFoam does wonders in the outboard - why not try the truck too !

We shall see said the Zen Master

OK. On YouTube, SeaFoam is like the magic juice that you pour into any machine

one video, shows a guy running an old outboard w/ a dedicated gas line sucking SeaFoam out of a reserve tank. Thus, straight SeaFoam going into the outboard.

AND wham - o, this old outboard gurgles and sputters into life
I mean testemonial or what. 

Fast forward. I swear. Two years ago, the E Tec was gagging on start up and doing the ' you really want me to run, like now, you're kidding ! '
In went the SeaFoam. Two weekends in a row, one can each Saturday.
I now consider the engine reliable

No comments:

Post a Comment