Thursday 27 April 2023

"🛥 there s got to be a morning after "

🛥 sing Miss Mc Govern

 put on my knee brace
waiting for the discomfort
popped Acetominophen [ as ordered by Doc T ]

I decided to follow orders and see

We bought a washer ' Whirlpool ' in an open box
slight flaw
however ,we seldom entertain in the laundry room

best deal was ' take away old machine and they bring everything '
HomeDepot said buy hoses and be ready

we are consumer consumpters [ ??? really ]

" its been my longest journey
and I came through the dead of night
I was cold and hungry and I saw your distant light

Now, I know this may sound crazy
but I think, I got here first
Its just me and Shanadora at the end of the universe "

the actual lyrics are :

It's been my longest journey
And I've come through the black of night
I was tired and hungry
When I saw your distant light
 
Well, I know this may sound crazy
But I'm sure I got here first
I'm just me, Shenandora
At the edge of the universe

https://lyricstranslate.com

this is the Bee Gees 

No comments:

Post a Comment