Friday 28 April 2023

๐Ÿ… reprise, reprise

 ๐Ÿ…    Again, I'm writing that the month is closing out

green is the theme, busting out all over

plus dandelions, seeking domination 

we are due for rain all weekend [ and cool temperatures ]

on the surface, seems like nothing got done
however !
I cooked noodles for the chicken soup [ made yesterday ] Lunch

And another run at custard [ yes, use up the milk ], this batch too watery

I uncoiled the new hose. It is cold and the coils didn't want to straighten. I figured when you need the hose, you cannot be waiting for the silly thing to uncoil.

Figured I'd give it a couple of days to lose its memory

Then. I modified a tool case. The Dremel motor tool case is for a Dremel. My Dremel broke and the replacement Mastercraft doesn't fit the shaped plastic case.
So, I cut away the bulgy parts of the case    [ shaped for the original tool ]. The plastic isn't hard but its molded to be strong.
I used the Mastercraft motor tool to shave away the unwanted pieces. Sort of neat when the motor tool shapes its own case.

Now, I need to change the name label " not a Dremel " to this is a       " Mastercraft " Bonus, b/c of the re - shaping - all the blades can fit the case/ I was carrying a separate box w/ spare blades.




No comments:

Post a Comment