Monday 24 April 2023

๐Ÿ€… the week ahead

๐Ÿ€…   mostly stable
temperature is around 45 - 50 w/ some precipitation 

but green is the trend 

off to the weekly Giant Tiger adventure

the shortcut to GT ran through ' the local Asian market - Skyland '. this is the Chinese hot table and sushi bar
famous joke - went for sushi and bought tons of stuff - eggs to BBQ skewers

finally, made the Tiger w/ a much reduced shopping list and managed to cough up, $ 88
EEK ! well between sweatshirts and solar lights [I ' m on this sparkle the garden kick ]
I mean if you're not going to do work out there put some pizzazz in the place

I drove home, in a mix of rain, cold and pellets of ice / snow.
Fast forward to 6 PM booming sun comes out

Back to the Tiger. I was thinking of buying some short sleeve fleece vests [ w/ a hood ???? ]. AND, there they were
of course, I got 2 [ see how $ 80 is possible or even likely

I purchased a gray short sleeve vest w/ hood emblazoned w/ ' Stranger Things and a kaleidoscope of images ' from the Tiger last year.
These aren't quite so unique.


No comments:

Post a Comment