Wednesday 26 April 2023

🚚 what is adventure

 🚚 driving the truck

delivering a BBQ

cleaning the boat [ not me, D .. ]
prepping the engine for the first run of the season [ way early ]
freezing on the run up the river

a full day. cloudy and cold, bits of sun

was your day, better
worse
was this an adventure
out of the norm

follow up: the engine ran a bit ragged
its excused. bloody cold
ragged is allowable

We shall see said the Zen Master

D .. is our neighbour
fisherfriend
does impeccable work [ wiped the fibreglass bits and vacuumed ]
glad he was there

Yesterday. I tried [ fell into ] 
custard run # 3
I wouldn't choose a recipe that used egg yolks only but there it was

2 C milk and 4 egg yolks on the stove
w/ truly dleectable flavour [ yolks only !!!!! wasteful - Mom would have had a fit ]
not just me. M ..  said the same

AND gotta do it again b/c we still have milk to burn  [ figure of speech ] plus I'm getting good at the custard thing




No comments:

Post a Comment