Sunday 3 August 2014

Bad Day in July

.... are the words from a Gordon Lightfoot song re: riots in Detroit.

Yesterday , was a sicky day for me ( Aug not July ). My stomach and head were off all day. Slightly , nauseous etc. Figure it was the prednisone kicking in.
Yes , the Doc has an expression that he uses for me , I'm                  ' pharmaceutically naive '. If you read the warnings on the medications you take , I'm the one that gets those side effects.
Dr G says that I'm inexperienced at taking meds and my body doesn't know what to do with the stuff.
Primarily , I think that it was lack of good sleep. For 2 nights , I can't really say what kind of sleep that I got. Sort of drowsing and in and out of wakefulness.
I don't do well on poor rest , in fact , I do lousy. So , thats what happened.

Movie review : the ' 47 Ronin '. Starring Keanu Reeves
A classic samurai revenge story , unregarded fighter rises up wins the love of the bosses daughter and they all die in the end.
Rating 0.6 / 1  ( Except that I paid $ 10 for this one )

Weather in the sGWN : Rainy looking and damp , rain fell over night and temperature should be high 70 s.

Op Osm : get in shape plan 101. The tale of the scale says 9.8 # down. This week is the end of the third week. The goal was 1 month and 10 #.
However , we were quick to point out that Op Osm has to be a longer term affair than 1 month. Op Osm kicks off and continues
to promote overall health and protect the knee ( less weight , less stress on the knee ...   ) anyway thats  the plan 


No comments:

Post a Comment