Sunday 17 August 2014

The 5 th Week

... maybe. I cannot locate the original post and date of the Op Osm start.

However / whenever , this AM , I'm down 12 pounds .
, not British sterling but weight.
This event is about where in the ' Herbal Magic ' weight loss adds - I smile and say ' I've lost ____ pounds and I feel great '
Holy COAC.
I think that I look the same and feel the same - except for the deprived aura that marks my day.
On the up side , I'm wearing shorts that I haven't worn for 2 or 3 years. And I'm drinking beer , up to 4 bottles a week. I am trying to control that part a little better. But , hey , its summer

As well , I've marked down behaviours that are almost automatic.
For instance , this week , I ordered sausage and eggs.
I ate the toast and home fries and realized thats the pattern of eating that I used to use. I guess that should have chosen between the 2 carbs.
What has changed is , I'm eating less carbs for sure

So , lets keep it up. A lifestyle change doesn't happen overnight

That was me. How is it going down there in Norton , OH ??

Weather : Day broke sunny and should almost stay that way. Temperatures should be in the low 70 s at least til Wed. There is a slight possibility of rain , not much but the rain comes back on the Wed , in earnest

The World : 
shooting is minimal in the Gaza
Russia is thumbing its nose at the world
Ebola , well , its Ebola. cross your fingers

We shall see. from the Zen Master



No comments:

Post a Comment