Monday 4 August 2014

Contact , Contact

Actually , that was the name of the allergic reaction that I had / have.Its called contact dermatitis. According to the pictures on the internet , mine was a minor case.  Except that the sun hurt the blisters even on Friday ( 1 week later ) , I got the burning sensation on my arms and to -day it is still itchy. 
Wear long sleeves , wear long sleeves Got it.

Weather : rain still possible but the day starts sunny gains heat and humidity and then...... cool ?  rain ?

We cooked a turkey , yesterday . M did all the trimmings which means at this house rice and mashed potatoes ,stuffing , sweet potatoes and gravy. We used every pot in the house.
Turkey stock is done and left-overs , well ,they're left over.

I will try to make this a normal week. I haven't been outside for chores for ten days. Chores. I sort of walk around and putter. There is always something , little this , little that. Mostly ,that.

Ohio news. The boys were golfing in Akron. Toledo needs drinking water. Ohio is not new to the ' need clean water ' club.


No comments:

Post a Comment