Thursday 28 August 2014

Coming to an End

Ah , the blog you thought ???
No , it seems our summer is evaporating
Mo - Tu , were warm and humid. We were on the 'bee and the breeze never let up , the temperature was 80 + outside but 77 in.
We even put up the shades to block the sun and the breeze still came through
Tu - We nights the temperature dropped.
This morning out fishing , I never took off my jacket
The wind was roaring out of the N - NW

The dermatitis gave up , no bumps in 2 days

I got a sore on the edge of the nail on my index finger. This kind of thing has happened before , it will go away. But in ' Woman's First '
under the topic of uses for Hydrogen Peroxide , they suggested HydPerox for acne. I said fights infections , try HydPerox , on the finger. That was Mo , to -day the swelling is minimal and the finger is not super sensitive to touch.
Oh , HydPerox can be added to the rinse compartment of a dishwasher to disinfect and deodorize. Freshens flowers , cleans grout - leaps tall buildings etc. I made up the ' leaps tall buildings ' bit. HydPerox removes stains from light coloured fabrics.

Fishing was poor or I'm poor , 2 bass , one each day. However , yesterday , I had 5 fish on , two jumped off and I had a bite through.
Set the hook and ........... gone. chewed through the line.

We had a visitor at the dock. Another island came to stay. This island was 16 ft in diameter. The island was heavy but floated off w / some encouragement. And was gone

Movie review : ' the Sorcerer's Apprentice ' , yes ,the Disney kind.
But this is a Blu Ray DVD starring Nicholas Cage ( he is a Coppola by birth )
Rating , 0.7 out of 1.0. Entertaining and moves right along
I say , Winner

No comments:

Post a Comment