Thursday 21 August 2014

You Know....

.... that big old ball , the world keeps spinning.... even when you don't blog or thats been my experience
Was up on the 'bee trying to save MB s b/c I'm on a Hotspot plan that allows 200 MB per month. 
Starting up the baby laptop uses 9 MB and everything else that you do just adds to the total used

Well, Ebola has unofficially reached 1300 and is a tad away from becoming the worst outbreak in Ebola history , meaning that this one event is greater than the total for 30 yrs or so , in some 15 - 20 incidents.
Further , an American doctor brought home from W Africa w/ Ebola has been released. He was given the Ebola meds.

Fishing was poor or I was. 2 bass and some rock bass but I kept and filleted a perch for a light snack ( he wasn't that big that he'd be lunch )
The boat zoomed up and down the river and to those on shore , I may have looked like I knew what I was doing.

Weather : cool and rainy to - day and it stays around a bit

If you subscribe to the theory ' every cloud has a silver lining '
you'd be right about this winter / spring / summer. The water levels in the Great Lakes surpassed the seasonal mean highs for the first time in 7 years or so. L Ontario is the least susceptible to falling water level but Mich - Huron - Sup'r are considered to be one lake and the MHS is way above last year's mark

See you didn't miss much And NO , i'm not going to blog every 4 days when I can I'll blog daily.

We shall see said the Zen Master

No comments:

Post a Comment