Friday 1 August 2014

The I Ching

pronun : ee jing

The ancient and totally bewildering , Chinese method of divination

I tossed the coins and got Hexagram 39. This event was fascinating b/c my junk e-mail is freeline 39.
39 ? B/c many others were taken i.e. freeline 8 etc

The fates speak of standing firm - venturing forth will lead to great difficulty
Now , if this had been known to me  - then I could have avoided a whole whack of dismal goingforths. Now ! , it tells me tread carefully. Fat load of good it will do me 
The great follies of late middle age - middle spread and feet of clay

Right , right.

In the D. Adams book ' Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency '
the namesake of the book finds an ' I Ching ' calculator.
Luckily , someone called ' thateden ' created one on the internet.
TG - I was getting lost in all the words in the I Ching prophesies.

Dirk Gently believes in the ' interconnectedness of all things '
Thus , to solve cases , he follows cars or people ' who look like they know where they are going '. 
Dirk surmises that ' he may not get to where he was going but wherever he ends up , is in all probability where he needed to be '

Unfortunately , this also seems to be my fate

Thus , I am left w/ the assumption despite all my bold actions and my fumblings in this life
I AM WHERE I WAS MEANT TO BE   COAC , guys

' thateden ' says that you should ponder and think hard on  your hexagram ( mine is kien / or kan and khan )
I think the Prednisone is affecting my I Ching.
I wonder what hexagram is Prednisone

Speaking of the drug : this is AM of Aug 1 and ' the bloom is off the rose '
Spots much diminished and itchiness seems to be falling off and is less persistent

The U.S. imports its first case of Ebola to - day. The hospital at Emory U , affiliated w/ the CDC is taking in an American affected by the disease. W Africa has 4 countries experiencing a fast spreading wave of Ebola. the death total is above 700 as of yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment