Tuesday 5 August 2014

Torrents Fell

Several areas of the Golden Horseshoe ( Niagara and Toronto area ) are cleaning up after localized flooding.
Weather : Buckets came down last night in two large dumps from 3 to 8 PM. Rain is likely to - day and slightly probable for 2 days.

In the world of disease , Ebola won't go away and my dermatitis has found new legs.
Ebola has now killed 900 in W Africa.
I'm taking Benadryl ( anti histamine ) to try and keep the allergic effects to a minimum. Not that many new bumps but some of the old ones seem to be hanging in like real troopers. Dangnabit ... ( I'm trying new language here )
We can't compare the 2 , but sometimes ... sometimes

I'm back to reading ' Tyranny of the Night '. This reading could be # 5 or something.
A new addition to the trilogy is out called ' Working the Gods' Mischief ' , Amazon wants $ 20 plus shipping. I'll wait . All things come to him who waits.... we hope

Called Ohio , yesterday , to let them know that I keep track of Ohio in the news. Also , my ' Uncle ' undergoes surgery to replace the knee joint.

OK Stay away from me and W Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment