Friday 26 September 2014

Canada First

there are many firsts for Canada , this news item says it all 
Canada has claimed the Guinness honours for the oldest pig - right , Ernestine is 23 yrs old - WOW

Weather is amazing Sep 26 and I wore shorts to Costco
Well ,haircut and then Costco
Unfortunately , the trip resulted in the TV purchase
22 " HD TV for the elliptic room and I almost put it back on the shelf - guilt  , galore 
And the HDMI cables were 3 for $ 24. The first HDMI cable thought I bought was $ 30 for one
Oh well , I'm keeping the people of Bangla - something employed , I guess

The towel warmer cost more than the TV
There was added environmental fee of $ 13 which made me feel a little better

Leonard Cohen is a famous poet / writer and entertainer
You might know him best as the author of the song ' Hallelujah '
He stated that on turning 80 , that he would start smoking again , on the principle ' what have I got to  lose '  ah , what the heck

Stay real

No comments:

Post a Comment