Saturday 27 September 2014

OpOsm - weekly check in ( this is Sunday )

Despite the ' OP Osm ' title and the date 9 / 27
This is the Sunday blog. The published stuff was to be a draft yesterday and I hit the wrong button

For Op Osm :  Start date : Jul 19 190 lb.
                        to -day the scale said 176.6 lb - 177 last week
Over the  2 months give or take

The week yielded a change of 0.4 lb
However , we ate out 3 times w/ beer.

The O'Neill Pub in Port Hope has ' LugTread ' by Beau's
and I'm a sucker for a micro - brew , such as that - had 2.
Why should you visit O'Neill ?
LugTread .. check
An added touch is their food. We split dishes ordering a sample platter appetizers and Mac n Cheese deluxe. The deluxe part was the side salad
I've become an expert on salads since Op Osm started. At home the salad has arugala , baby spinach , slivered baby carrots , sliced hot mix pickles and lots of cubed tomato. Topped w/ grated 3 mix cheese and crushed pretzels ( which are the croutons replacement , you should see the nutrition info on the crouton box )
The key is variety , keep it interesting. O'Neill went to the same school of salad making.
I also alternate by using cole slaw bag mix.
The carrots are important. At the deli counter , 2 salads , same size had a difference of $ 1 - one had double carrots. I can do double carrots

The upshot of all this , is that I look at food and eating very analytically ,mayhaps a little OCD but ' you gotta care '
Start now , and work at it.
Thats my credo

I pressed the ' next blog ' icon at the top of the page to see other blogs on blogspot and 1 of 7 blogs is current - the rest seemed to have halted  , some up to 3 years ago

World news. NOT . Only negative news. 
In to - day's editorial cartoon a TV viewer is covering his ears w/ a look as thosugh he got subjected to an AVX sound system ( like at the movies ) , thats my take. The TV has a picture of a sign that says ' World News ' in big red letters. I always thought ' Do Not Panic ' in big red letters was the standard ( ref. 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy ' )
Guess I'm not alone in my take on world news.

Weather : same old same old , beuti , bueti , beuti

Are things good in Northborough , Mass ?
Is the knee good in Norton ?


No comments:

Post a Comment