Thursday 11 September 2014

Sept 11

The date ??? Yes , 9 / 11 - certainly changed the way that I see the world and respond to it
Here in s GWN , its M 's birthday as well - not a tragedy , unless you're worried about the age thing and she is

Weather : The skies opened up , last night and the wind raged - sour cherries were hitting the steel roof like a landslide
The humidity of , yesterday , has gone.
The 60 F is the call of autumn
The temperature will not rise over the next week

The baby laptop - again
Slo - oooooow , and then its slow
I downloaded a Windows update and thought maybe that was it ,
as well , the security service was doing a sweep of the computer
Getting into this blog , the speed was slightly better

In my second ' I don't want you e mailing my real address ' e mail address , Staples is offering $ 100 off ( $ 350 ) for a Surface 2 tablet , it was tempting this morning. I've not heard of the processor Nvidia Tegra 4 ,but saw that the $800 Surface 2 had a Intel core i5 processor and that I have heard of it. 

I'm sure by this aft , I will have forgotten , all about the tablet , again

Here in Canada , ' Dollarama ' the cheapie store had a banner year w/ sales up 12 %. I shop there and am often amazed at the quality and often amazed at the crap , as well. At the plaza , Dollarama is the busiest store by far. Line ups are the norm.

Don't go away angry , smile you sucker smile !



No comments:

Post a Comment