Thursday 4 September 2014

Coming Home ..........

from the ' bee
Is routine.
No , not to - day
We were adventurous and hit Costco in P'tbro.
The result was the same $ 200 in stuff.
The regular is a stop at  ' Amigos ' , a bar , where we get a bite 
and a drink

A big ticket item at Csotco,  was a CO detector - the other one was destroyed in a freak fall. Well ,the fall was freak not the person

Fishing was a big ' zero ' - I'm in the fishing doldrums. Can't do anything right. TG , its not my job

Weather : warm is back + humidity at least til the week end.

This was a good week. I'm getting sleep or more sleep
Still doing the buds overnight - I 've bee doing this since , I was a teen. Old habits , et al.

The Toronto International Film Festival - TIFF , is in town.
We don't go and we didn't make the Ex this eyar again
Thats 27 yrs and we haven't been

Hope the knee is better



No comments:

Post a Comment