Tuesday 4 December 2018

all About the

details

Why ? B/c, in the news the updated North American Free Trade deal is in the spotlight. And even w/ the showcase signing, yep ' Details are pending '
As well, our new city council is purportedly increasing relief housing for the homeless but ............ details are pending

Weather is damp and gray. Rain / ' slice ' ( sleet and ice ) over the last 14 h.

And in maintaining the integrity of this blog and full disclosure
we admit the following:
I take 500 mg krill oil and 1 000 mg salmon oil on alternate days
I use heat or ice on my left knee almost daily
I warm and treat my eyelids for Blepharitis - twice weekly
Details pending, here too.

Yes , it sounds as though I'm falling apart

Early Xmas b/c the Chromebook came 7 days early. I was standing in the driveway and Purolator pulled up and the guy handed over a package.
YES !

And its never easy. The ' Quick Start Guide ' says plug in and hit the power button. But the charge indicator says 56 % battery and the number won't go up.
On line, while searching for a fix - ' be sure to fully charge the battery prior to pressing the power button '
" well thanks Dell "  really helpful

BTW  that was the only instruction in the packaging

I did an on line search and found a boatload of advice. I  went w/     ' unplug the cable at the computer and re - connect '

It worked  TG

Now, its playtime on the CB11 ( its nickname ).

We shall see said the Zen Master
or/ " could be good, could be bad - we'll see "





No comments:

Post a Comment