Friday 14 December 2018

the Charging Game

See, I do come up w/ some intriguing titles still

Yes, its Xmas and my Mastercard is getting a bit of a workout but I meant w/in our house, itself.
I laughed when I saw an ad for a charging centre for electronics in the home.
Not so much now, tho'
We got by a month or two ago w/ a wooden tea box converted into a cable cache plus a power bar. Occasionally, two electronic devices would be charging to-gether.
In the last 2 months both of us have new cell phones. I figured after 6 yrs it might be time to ' upgrade ' and the decision was timely.
M has her Kindle and the CB 11 is on board.
I'll be watching for a charging station on sale

And in hindsight < I'm good at hindsight > having the same model of phone was practical. We need two distinct adapters and compatible electrics.

Weather is grim looking but should hover around the mid 40 s during the day.
Long range has a 3 week spread of milder to seasonable and wetter going into the first week of JA. Brett Anderson sees the potential for a spear of cold dropping down out of the Arctic, mid January
Imagine cold in January, I guess he's right

No comments:

Post a Comment