Tuesday 25 December 2018

So, This Is Christmas

the Pope called fro renewed appeasement for Palestinians and Jews

The streets are bare
the white colour didn't stay

Temperature will be seasonal normal or a tad cooler
Sun ? not likely

Nope, rays of sunshine battling thru the cloud cover
That was it folks
There was a ray of sunshine. My shower last night was lukewarm to warm-ish. The water heater showed no lights. Uh huh, you say. You're right.
The hot water heater shut down. Xmas eve.
I called and they promised a 8 - 1 appointment. And the guy came at 10:30. Fixed the gas regulator and left.
M said tip him big, we did !

Santa was good to me and I was good to Santa

Alright, I get it, I'm woefully out of date - not w/ the times
But ' Rent to Own Puppies ' ? The puppies are not things, they feel, we feel.

We are returning or exchanging 2 items, one each
thus not too bad



No comments:

Post a Comment