Saturday 29 December 2018

Quality is Good

my slippers are a hit, besides being ' outdoor wear '

The temperature did drop by 8 - 10 F overnight. And will stay there.
Dropping lower in 4 days

Did I say, Santa baby gave me a soda water maker.
Still figuring out the right amount of gas to inject.
But it is cool watching the sucker work.
Little things amuse little minds
hopefully the thrill will wear off
or not
We shall see said the Zen Master

BTW - I hated typing class b/c I sucked at it
however, to this day, I still type two handed and remember ( fingers not me ) the keys

Sun popped out to play after about 1P

Speaking of quality, James Taylor
what a segue, did you notice ?

His Christmas album includes ' in the Bleak Mid Winter '
I'm listening to the Choir of Kings College while I type this.
But JT is solid
Did I mention Art Garfunkel played JT on headphones prior to singing b/c he said JT had perfect pitch sound.

On the theme of quality ' Bleak Mid Winter ' is a poem by Christina Rossetti set to the music of Gustav Holst.





No comments:

Post a Comment