Thursday 2 September 2021

2 nd September

of 2021. The date ? Thats it ?
Some intro there, Bub. 

I'm tired. I slept in til 9 or so.

Live w/ it 

Great day, popped outside - cool and sunny. Wind is steady and running at 10 - 15 KPH

Yesterdays catch


I guess hiding my identity is out of the question w/ pix like this. Thus, 4 people in the world may know who I am < as blog author >

Please note. Fish isn't wearing a lifejacket. But I am. That  vest is always on.
On TV,  pro bassers wear their auto-inflates while running the boat. The bass pro takes off his vest to fish. I don't have a cameraman to pull me out if I fall in.

The rig that I used / have been using is called 'chicken rig or tiny child rig '. My friend A. really loves the description that goes w/ this name - this is a rig that requires no skill. Right, he laughs when he thinks about that tag line.
For those, who have skill or knowledge - the tiny child is a bottom weighted ned rig - bethca that really helped ?

And w/ regret the season is running down, to the last hurrah. 
" seasons come and season go ". For the boat its around October 20 and not much later. I bravely < stupidly > waited one year til Nov 5 or 6. The temperature was 30 - 40 F and the LGC oil ran like treacle. Now, I've never had or seen treacle but apparently, its thick to start and thicker as it cools. I opened the lower attaching screw nd went for lunch. On return, the LGC was still draining.
" quote the raven, ' Nevermore " ala Poe.
And last year, a beautiful warm day. The LGC drained like a champ. And of course, I mused - maybe wait a week or two.

Nope. Not that dumb



No comments:

Post a Comment