Sunday 19 September 2021

Simply Living, Sunday

 stolen from Lehman s usual theme ' Simple Living Sunday '. I often pose the question ' could anyone live more simply than us, here. Of course, the answer is ' Yes. Stupid '.

Our A/C doesn't go off for the summer, closely akin to condo living. Or apartment living.

The day looks to be fine. I'll update if conditions change. I did sweep through the CBC online. I'll summarize        ' trouble '. CV 19 and vaccine related hiccups, wildfires and Chinese economists are sounding the warnings.

A Chinese developer is about to default on loans. The company is a massive conglomerate and could disrupt the whole Chinese business world.

As advertised - brilliant day < English expression, for everything, instead of ' great ' etc >. We are doing the usual sit and banter about the day or week, mostly dinner. The menu is marinated pork roast for Tues. Everything else is up in the air - as usual. The expression is ' its organic ' which means ' you adjust on the fly b/c the situation is changing as you move '.
Actually, I would say, my whole life is that way. Maybe, it should be. Do you think that you're life is always predictable ? I want it to be. Seldom goes that way.
In fact, my father would comment on a situation ' I'm glad that you got a chance to experience that '. My brother and I were coming home from fishing and the car gave out < steering was gone >. We got to a garage and discovered that a part would take 2 days to arrive. We bussed it home. Thats when dad, goes ' good, experience '.
Right, we've had a lot of ' experiences ' - see, its organic.


No comments:

Post a Comment