Wednesday 29 September 2021

Snap Back

or I replaced M s watch battery < again ? > Last night, M hands me her watch and says ' fix it, please '. The battery had died. Then she follows w/ ' just like before '

I replied w/ some incredulity ' really, I did '. She remembered and I couldn't. I said that I could believe that I repalced the battery but ' you mean it actually worked after '.
Some searching resulted in 3 batteries in a plastic box that holds button battery spares. So far, M is right. 15 minutes of scrying yields the chance that there is a tab barely visible to insert a case knife.

I didn't have a ' case knife ' but I do have spatulas for fine work. Well, 5 minutes later and ' pop ' the back lid is off. And quicker yet the new battery is in. A satisfying ' snap ' and the back lid was on

I told M that we should film the procedure for next time. Thus, she could say ' see, thats what I mean '.

Yes. That passes for excitement around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment