Thursday 23 September 2021

' When the rain is blowing

 ... in your face ' Its Sep 23...... and Sep 24 etc < sorry BD, we stole your song

Noisy rain. Our skylights magnify the pitter - patter to a drum solo that you can hear throughout the first floor. Everyone asks about our steel roof and the possible sound amplification. They never asked about the skylights

And the sun popped out - brilliant sun, really.

I re -cleaned the eavestrough, not much debris but twigs were crossways in the trough - a disaster waiting for a chance to dam( n) the gutter

The A/C is off and w/ cooler temperatures we can open windows for fresh air. Lately, I've been wondering about how fresh the ' fresh air ' really is. In fact, there are those folks in Toronto < and elsewhere > that only breathe A/C air e.g. condos downtown where they can ' commute ' via the " PATH " or walkways between subway stations. I mean its a city down there, all on its own

And speaking of that. I asked A who is a realtor that when people buy condos what do they own - the space ? where their condo is. I mean that I bought property when we bought this house. Does that mean that I don't know what value is OR Am I so old fashion  < blame my father > that I can only see value in land.

Boy, that got a little philosophical - quick

No comments:

Post a Comment