Tuesday 7 September 2021

the Tuesday Edition

 ' ceptin' its like all the others. OK, we got sun and lovely conditons.

The days doin' s. I had my teeth cleaned and innocently asked about dental implants. A glowing report followed about the new principals at the dental office. I asked the hygenist ' are there problems w/ dental implants ' ? She quickly reported that the new dentists are surgeons. Apparently, very above board about the whole procedure of evaluation and preparatory processes.
Thus, I'm considering the possibility.

Next, shopping at the SuperStore was up. The SuperStore is big. Also, clean and offers some deals. To be fair, I don't shop at ' No Frills ' or ' Food Basics ' which get presented as economical by friends. I escaped under a $ 100 which is rare. Although, I bought no clothes < didn't even check the reduced rack > which lops off a cool $ 25.

I made pancakes for dinner. This choice is often not fall back but a favourite w/ suasage. I use fried apples on the side. Now, the leftovers are a snack or treat over the next few days.
The bad. I stockpiled some flour and was at one time baking a lot. Today, I found 3 unopen bags of flour. The expiration is November this year.

I better start baking - a  lot. A lot ! I can see bread coming out in mega loaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment