Friday 17 September 2021

We Fished in Pants

this is obscene for a banner

But the weather has changed and we were dressed in long sleeves and pants. Sun for 75 % of the day and no fish for 75 % of the day.
We did manage 4 - 6 crappie that were plate sized and keepers. I did catch bass but those ' small fry ' were aquarium sized.
September is a notariously poor fishing month for me. Thus, a bonus is catching edible fish at all. I should mention the crappie were caught using a light action rod making them more fun for sure.

In reality, 2021 qualifies as a poor year for fishing. What ! Don't ell me that I'm going for a poor decade of fishing.


Unfortunately, my thoughts hav already turned to prepping supplies for the fall winterizing of the boat. Probably, the boat will be out of the water by Oct 20 th.
I'll do a calendar check and see.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment